Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
Are you an experienced Key Account Manager with a technical background and a distinct ability to work in teams? Our client is an international LED and Laser diode manufacturer. For their Amsterdam office we are looking for a Key Account Manager Automotive LED.
Over het bedrijf
A Japanese company focused on research, development and manufacturing of semi-conductors. Their groundbreaking achievements have been in the development of LED technology, for which they have gained global notoriety.
Salaris en extra informatie
- €3000,- to €4500,- gross per month based on 40 hrs per week excl. 8% holiday allowance
- 40 hours
Over de functie
- International Industrial sales of Automotive LED products;
- You are responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating sales opportunities and pursuing these to successful closure;
- You present solutions to potential and existing customers;
- You guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales, design involvement and value selling;
- You are able to promote the products to customers both remotely and in person and negotiate pricing and terms with customers.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics;
- Strategically Identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business;
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results;
- Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance;
- Full administration related to your job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of Accounts Receivables;
- Travelling in and around Europe approx. 30%-40% or more;
- Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan.
- You can sell on value instead of only price;
- You use logic and reasoning and pay attention to detail;
- Strong oral, written and technical communication skills;
- Ability to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business;
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering, science and technology;
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- Excellent in English; French is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills MS Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited institution strongly preferred;
- Technically-minded, ability to discuss products and developments with clients;
- 5 years commercial industry experience in the Automotive electronics strongly required;
- Preferably experienced in LED industry.
Required soft skills:
- Integrated personality;
- Team player and self starter;
- High flexibility;
- Self Starter;
- Open to different cultures.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!